Our Dinner parties
At In the Frame catering we believe it takes two things to create a magnificent dinner party; number one, the food being brilliant, tasty and un-pretentious. And number two, the host being present to enjoy the evening, not stuck in the kitchen cooking and cleaning!
We specialise in creating personalised menus for you and your guests. We have our own menu's that have been lovingly put together showcasing our style of simple Italian cooking, that you are welcome to chose from. If you have other ideas of what you would like don't afraid to tell us, and we'll do our very best to accommodate. We can also adapt a wide variety of our dishes for those who have allergies, intolerances, vegan, veggies or just plain don't like something!
Our food is inspired by the Italian style of eating, which is fine ingredients, simply put together. We know presentation is important but you won't find any foams or fireworks on our plates! We source as much food as we can locally from Gloucestershire and Worcestershire farms or close by. The area has an amazing abundance of fresh vegetables and organic meats, although the olive farms could do with a bit of help!
If you're trying to decide on whether to have a chef at home or to go out to a restaurant, just look at a few of the many ways you can save money by letting us come to you:
- Taxi's to and from the restaurant can be very pricey particularly if you're in a rural location
- Babysitters - if you have children!
- Wine - Mark up on even the most average of wines can be 300% plus - at home you can order the best of the best and get a good deal!
- The added extras on the bill - with us you know exactly what the costs will be before dinner so no nasty surprises on the bill
How our dinner parties work
- Tell us what you like (browse our menus for inspiration)
- We'll come back to you within 48 hours even when we're really busy: a phone call to chat about your event or if you prefer send you some ideas through straight away
- Menu decided and date, venue etc agreed, we take a 20% deposit to confirm the booking.
- We will then send you a detailed itinerary of your event to make sure every detail is as you would like, and change anything that isn't right.
- On the day, we will arrive at the pre-agreed time, cook your meal from fresh*, serve you and your guests with a relaxed but professional attitude, clean your kitchen and leave you to enjoy your evening, hassle-free!
* Any dishes that require a long cooking period or need to set will be made in advance.