In The Frame Catering
Hen & stag dinners
last "taste" of freedom
Give the bride or groom to be a delicious last taste of freedom with a custom designed menu just for them. Tell us what they like and we'll create a masterpiece of their favourite foods.
In the Frame catering is a bespoke catering company that puts you first. We add a feel of luxury to any home or guest house and specialise in creating fabulous dishes from a domestic kitchen to suit even the most discerning diner.
Food is our main focus, inspired by the Italian ethos of living to eat! We use the finest ingredients available to create simple yet mind-blowingly tasty dishes for yo and your friends and family. Don't just take our word for it hop over to our testimonials page to see what our past customers had to say.
We are based in the beautiful town of Cheltenham in Gloucestershire, where we have an abundance of local farms all around us . As with any great restaurant, would we endeavour to use the best of local ingredients so we have menus to suit all seasons. Take a look and let us tempt you into using our services for your next event!
We offer a variety of services including catered dinner parties, drop off and serviced hot and cold buffets, and corporate events. Please see our menus page for full details.
Services we offer...
- Tailor made dinner parties
- Drop off dinner parties
- Hen & stag party catering
- Corporate catering
- BBQ's and Paella parties
- Hot and Cold fork buffets
- Drop off finger buffets
- Fresh flavours for our corporate clients in Chedworth today, light but filling grilled harissa chicken, with quinoa. https://t.co/OvHxvZqEnm
- While we’re in the spirit of remembrance, it’s only appropriate to pay tribute to one of the most influential peopl. https://t.co/2k0y13Kopp
- #lestweforget https://t.co/prnUFNJ06D
- Canapés, canapés and more canapés! Mouthwatering mini morsels... what could be more tempting?? #privatecatering. https://t.co/ZODs9nDdwm
- Perfect pre race brunch! Enjoying a little Mexican inspired number matched beautifully with a builders cuppa! It’s. https://t.co/ouJ3qaDCgd