Introducing 'in the frame catering'
A luxury catering company that specialises in creating exquisite dishes through locally sourced ingredients with an ethos that mirrors that of Italian cuisine.
In the Frame catering is a bespoke catering company that puts you first. We add a feel of luxury to any home or guest house and specialise in creating fabulous dishes from a domestic kitchen to suit even the most discerning diner. Food is our main focus, inspired by the Italian ethos of living to eat! We use the finest ingredients available to create simple yet mind-blowingly tasty dishes for you and your friends and family. Don't just take our word for it hop over to our testimonials page to see what our past customers had to say. We are based in the beautiful town of Cheltenham in Gloucestershire, where we have an abundance of local farms and producers all around us. As with any great restaurant, would we endeavour to use the best of local ingredients, so we have menus to suit all seasons. Take a look and let us tempt you into using our company for your next event!
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Tailor-made dinner parties
- Drop-off suppers
- Hen and Stag parties
- Corporate catering
- BBQs and Paella parties
- Hot and cold fork buffets
- Finger buffets
Want to see what's happening in our world? Check out our blog for all In The Frame latest news.
- Pancakes at the ready everyone...Happy National Peking Duck day!! Who wouldn’t want to indulge in the national dish. https://t.co/1s1g779uH8
- Hooray it’s Wine Wednesday!! A fantastic excuse to enjoy one of In The Frame’s specially selected wine’s from our e. https://t.co/pPJkDc0Xvi
- Our lucky competition winner Kayleigh and 3 friends enjoyed our 5-course Italian feast on Friday evening. Kicking o. https://t.co/2WgzpLVLde
- We may be a couple of days late to the party.. but that means a couple of days worth of making up to do!! Hooray!!. https://t.co/iHewIab5BJ
- Hands up all those who have a New Years resolution to eat more healthily? 🙋♀️ Be sure to keep your eyes peeled fo. https://t.co/KAK9LrZqhK